DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jm8sg3/global_baby_food) has announced the addition of the "Global Baby Food Packaging Market - By Primary Packaging Material, Baby Food Products, Packaging Products, Geography And Vendors - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Industry Trends and Updates, Supplier Market Shares 2014- 2020" report to their offering.
Baby food packaging products are specially designed for packaging food material for infants and toddlers. A wide variety of packaging materials such as glass jars, plastic containers, metal cans, folding cartons, and flexible packaging are used for packaging baby food products, including dried foods, prepared foods, and milk formula.
Growth by Region:
Developing countries have been witnessing rapid urbanization leading to increased disposable income and adoption of modern lifestyles. This has led to increased spending on baby food.
Drivers vs. Constraints:
- Growing urbanization with respect to the affluence created among the across the societal class from rural areas as well.
- Rising demand of eco-friendly packaging of the products.
- Shorter life span and safety concerns.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Technology Overview
6. Market Segmentation and Forecasts
7. Global Vendor Market Share
8. Competition Analysis - Company Profiles
9. Investment Analysis
10. Opportunities in Baby Food Packaging Market
11. Future of Baby Food Packaging Market
- CAN-PACK S.A.
- DS Smith Plc
- Mondi Group
- Prolamina Packaging
- RPC Group
- Silgan Holdings
- Tetra Laval
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jm8sg3/global_baby_food