DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/plzl7p/cervical_cancer) has announced the addition of the "Cervical Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Cervical Cancer, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Cervical Cancer and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
This report features investigational drugs from across the globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergo periodic updates following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Reasons to Buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Cervical Cancer pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Amorfix Life Sciences
- Antigen Express
- AVEO Pharmaceuticals
Cancer Research Technology
Chong Kun Dang Pharmaceutical
Critical Outcome Technologies
- Daiichi Sankyo Company
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche
... and many more.
Full list available at http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/plzl7p/cervical_cancer