DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j7r69v/the_australian) has announced the addition of the "The Australian Contract Research Organization Market" report to their offering.
This research service presents an overview and analysis of the Australian contract research organization (CRO) market. The research service provides market revenue forecasts by phase and therapeutic type and discusses major issues and challenges, unmet needs, and developing trends in the CRO market.
The study covers the complete life cycle of the CRO industry, starting from preclinical trials to Phase IV trials and provides detailed information on support services such as central laboratory services, biostatistics, bioanalytics, and data management. The research service analyses market engineering measurements and research and development trends.
- Developing nations are currently the fastest growing locations for conducting clinical trials, and this shift has affected the clinical trials market in Australia.
- Over the years, clinical trial activity has been declining in Australia because of factors such as cost, lack of patients for trials, and regulatory inefficiency.
- Early phase clinical trials have a potential for growth because of high-quality research capabilities and the need for fewer patients.
- The pharmaceutical market in Australia is highly competitive, with both multinational and local companies fighting for market share.
- Multination corporations (MNC) are the major contributors in this space. An increased number of Chinese and Korean companies have started looking at Australia for early stage clinical trials.
Key Topics Covered
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
- Clinical Trials - Market Overview
- Forecasts and Trends - Total CRO Market
- Regulatory Environment
- Competitive Environment
- The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j7r69v/the_australian