DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lljls3/connected) has announced the addition of the "Connected Industry Insight Series - ICT Opportunities in the Global Aged Care Market" report to their offering.
Increasing technology adoption is transforming traditional healthcare delivery mechanisms, enabling improved patient outcomes. A lot of the effort towards automating the healthcare system is currently focused on mobile health and connected hospitals.
With significant growth of the global aged population, technology providers have an opportunity to offer solutions to support independent living for the elderly in smart living ecosystems, whether at home or in care communities. This study outlines the main technology trends in the aged care market and provides insight into the opportunities for major ICT stakeholders.
- High Cost of Care: The cost of care will rise, as the proportion of aged population will rise compared to younger population. This will lead to shortage of skilled manpower and high cost of care in aged care homes and villages
- More Burden on Public Care Systems: Long queues in public funded homes or community homes may lead to a compromise in quality, service dissatisfaction, and lack of care
- Not all seniors are expected to be able to afford medical insurance and private care homes
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Scope and Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. The Global Aged Care Market-What the ICT Industry Needs to Know
4. Summary & Recommendations-ICT Opportunities in the Global Aged Care Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lljls3/connected