DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d289ds/advertising_and) has announced the addition of the "Advertising and the Second Screen" report to their offering.
This report explores how live TV will need to change its advertising practices to handle growing competition from the Internet and protect its status as top mass medium.
It compares the way ad revenue is progressing for both TV and the Internet, and looks at the rapid changes in TV viewers' behaviour.
The report examines whether live TV needs to borrow certain recipes from the Web, to line up with viewers' new habits and advertisers' new demands.
It explores the new possibilities opened up by the simultaneous use of the second screen by TV viewers, to deliver a new, more interactive and targeted experience to users and advertisers alike.
It concludes by assessing the development outlook for these new brands of advertising, and details the obstacles that are likely to impede television's path to merging with the Internet.
How much does ad revenue contribute to TV financing?
- The weight of ad revenue to TV financing
- Growing competition from new ways to watch videos penalising top commercial TV stakeholders
- The ad market's move to the Internet
Why TV industry players need to adapt to the new paradigm
- Using second screens as the main tool for targeted and interactive advertising
- Big data and programmatic buying adapted to TV
- Advertiser strategies for TV and the second screen
What does the future hold for TV advertising?
- Likely development of new forms of targeted advertising on the second screen in partnership with all of the ecosystem's players
- Still potential obstacles to the development of these new formats
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Methodology & definitions
3. How much does ad revenue contribute to TV financing?
4. Why TV industry players need to adapt to the new paradigm
5. What does the future hold for TV advertising?
- Antena 3
- Channel 4
- Channel 7
- Fox Televisions
- Modern Times Group
- Network Ten
- USA Networks
Automated content recognition or augmented reality applications
- Beamly (Zeebox)
Technological solutions providers
- Audible Magic
- Coca Cola
- Procter & Gamble
- Red Bull
- Verizon Wireless
- Starcom MediaVest Group (SMG)
Ratings & audience measurement companies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d289ds/advertising_and