DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vdl4gv/hydropower_in) has announced the addition of the "Hydropower in Vietnam, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles" report to their offering.
The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global hydropower market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Vietnam (includes conventional thermal, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes hydro, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in Vietnam hydropower market. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to hydropower is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
Reasons to buy
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Vietnam hydropower market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for hydropower market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
Key Topics Covered
- Executive Summary
- Renewable Power Market, Global, 2001 - 2025
- Hydropower Market, Global, 2001-2025
- Power Market, Vietnam, 2001-2025
- Renewable Power Market, Vietnam, 2001-2025
- Hydropower Market, Vietnam
- Power Market, Vietnam, Regulatory Scenario
- Hydropower Market, Vietnam, Company Profiles
- Central Hydropower Joint Stock
- Dongfang Electric
- Vietnam Electricity
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vdl4gv/hydropower_in