DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/czz5z4/thermal_power_in) has announced the addition of the "Thermal Power in Vietnam, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 - Capacity, Generation, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles" report to their offering.
The report provides in depth analysis on global thermal power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Vietnam (includes thermal, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details thermal power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2025.
The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in Vietnam thermal power market. A detailed coverage of thermal energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to thermal is provided in the report. The research also provides details of active thermal power plants in the country, upcoming thermal installation details and company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis.
Key Topics Covered
- Executive Summary
- Thermal Power Market, Global, 2001-2025
- Coal Power Market, Global, 2001-2025
- Oil Power Market, Global, 2001-2025
- Gas Power Market, Global, 2001-2025
- Power Market, Vietnam, 2001-2025
- Thermal Power Market, Vietnam
- Power Market, Vietnam, Regulatory Scenario
- Thermal Power Market, Vietnam, Company Profiles
- PetroVietnam Power Corporation
- Pha Lai Thermal Power Joint Stock Company
- Sojitz Corporation
- Sumitomo Corporation
- Vietnam Electricity
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/czz5z4/thermal_power_in