DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jn3thp/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Chloroprene Rubber (CR) Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
Chloroprene rubber (CR) is an artificial polymer, which acts as an elastomer. Elastomers can experience significantly greater elastic deformation under anxiety and recovers its previous size without permanent deformation. CR has great mechanical quality, high ozone and weather resistance, great aging resistance, low flammability, great resistance toward chemicals, moderate oil and fuel resistance and adhesion to many substrates. It plays a central role in the global economy, with major applications in the automotive, manufacturing, consumer goods, and medical industries. The automotive industry alone accounts for the majority of the share in 2014 and is the primary driver of changes in year-on-year consumption.
The global chloroprene rubber market is set to grow at a CAGR of 5.89% and 6.36% on the basis of production and consumption, over the period 2014-2019.
The report, the Global Chloroprene Rubber Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from various industry experts. The report includes a comprehensive discussion on the market, an extensive coverage on various types of production techniques, applications and demand-supply dynamics in various geographies. The report provides comments on both the existing market landscape and its growth prospects over the forecast period. The report further includes a discussion of the key vendors.
The report further provides data on the following segments of the market
- Increased Demand for CR in Automobile Sector
- Volatile Crude Oil Prices
- Growing Number of Strategic Alliances
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- List of Abbreviations
- Scope of the Report
- Market Overview
- Market Research Methodology
- Market Landscape
- Global CR Market
- Market Segmentation by Application
- Market Segmentation by End-user
- Geographical Segmentation
- Buying Criteria
- Market Growth Drivers
- Drivers and their Impact
- Market Challenges
- Impact of Drivers and Challenges
- Market Trends
- Trends and their Impact
- Vendor Landscape
- Key Vendor Analysis
- Asahi kasei Chemicals
- Chongqing Changshou Chemical
- Showa Denko
- China Bluestar New Chemical Materials
- Chongqing Longevity Chemical
- Nairit Plant
- Zenith Industrial Rubber Products
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jn3thp/global
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.