DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mdmxm2/hong_kong_wealth) has announced the addition of the "Hong Kong Wealth Report 2015" report to their offering.
This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Hong Kong.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Hong Kong. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
- Independent market sizing of Hong Kong's HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations in 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- UHNWI populations in major cities
- The number of wealth managers in each city
- City ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- There were 193,553 HNWIs in Hong Kong in 2014, who collectively held US$1.1 trillion in wealth.
- The volume of Hong Kong HNWIs rose by 4.6% in 2014, following an increase of 3.2% in 2013.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and numbers is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Hong Kong HNWIs is forecast to grow by 15.6%, to reach 231,186 in 2019, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 25.8% to reach US$1.4 trillion.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Distribution of Wealth in Hong Kong
5 Findings from the Database
6 Analysis of Hong Kong HNWI Investments
7 Competitive Landscape
- - Chi Yu Bank of East Asia Ltd
- - HSBC Private Banking
- - Hang Seng Bank Ltd
- - Nomura International (Hong Kong) Ltd
- - RBC Trust Company
- - Standard Charted Bank (Hong Kong) Ltd
- - The Henley Group Ltd
- - Vontobel Wealth Management (Hong Kong) Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mdmxm2/hong_kong_wealth.