DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9ffr5r/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Low-voltage Switchgear Market" report to their offering.
The low-voltage (LV) switchgear market has been sluggish in recent years but is poised to record accelerated growth over the next few years. LV components, such as miniature circuit breakers (MCBs) and residual current circuit breakers (RCCBs), contributed most of the market share in 2014, which was primarily due to the demand from the residential segment.
The market share of moulded case circuit breakers (MCCBs) and air circuit breakers (ACBs) will see an upswing from 2017 onwards due to increased spending on commercial and industrial projects.
Key Questions Answered:
- Is the market growing; how long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- How dynamic is the market? Are there acquisitions? Will there be new entrants from related industries; if so, which industries are likely to enter this domain?
- What are the emerging technologies that are impacting market growth?
- Which countries have the potential to grow over the next 5 years? What are the widespread global trends in each country?
What are the different sales distribution channels in the market? Are
they likely to change in future?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints - Total Low-voltage Switchgear Market
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total Low-voltage Switchgear Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total Low-voltage Switchgear Market
6. CEO's 360 Degree Perspective
7. North America Breakdown
8. Europe Breakdown
9. Asia-Pacific Breakdown
10. The Middle East Breakdown
11. Latin America Breakdown
12. Africa Breakdown
13. Rest-of-World Breakdown
14. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9ffr5r/global