DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rtkw3c/2015_strategies) has announced the addition of the "2015 Strategies in the Japanese Hemostasis Diagnostic Market" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the French coagulation testing market during the next five years.
The report explores business and technological trends in the Japanese coagulation testing market; provides estimates of the test volume, as well as sales and market shares of leading competitors; compares features of major analyzers; profiles leading market players; and identifies specific product and business opportunities facing instrument and consumable suppliers during the next five years.
Sales and Market Share Analysis
Sales and market shares of major instrument and reagent suppliers.
Extensive strategic profiles of major suppliers and emerging market
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including:
Test volume forecasts for over 40 major procedures by market segment.
Current and Emerging Products
- Review of established and emerging procedures.
- Comparison of automated and semi-automated analyzers from Diagnostica Stago, Helena, IL, Siemens, Sysmex and other suppliers.
- Analysis of current and emerging technologies and their potential market applications.
Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new
technologies and products by test.
- Product development and business expansion opportunities with significant market appeal.
- Ideal product models with tentative prices and operating characteristics.
- Alternative market penetration strategies for instrument and reagent suppliers.
Potential market entry barriers and risks.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rtkw3c/2015_strategies