DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/35dt6h/world_herbicides) has announced the addition of the "World Herbicides Market Dynamics and Trends 2015: Strategic Assessments of Leading Suppliers" report to their offering.
This new report analyzes marketing strategies of the world's leading agrochemical companies.
The report contains 461 pages, 58 tables and provides agrochemical industry executives with strategically significant competitor information, analysis and insight, critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. In a highly dynamic and fragmented herbicides market, besieged by intense competition, the ability to anticipate new product introductions and marketing strategies is particularly important and spells the difference between success and failure.
The companies analyzed in the report include ADAMA, BASF, Bayer, Dow Chemical, FMC, Monsanto, Nufarm, Sumitomo and Syngenta.
- To establish comprehensive, factual and cost-effective information base on performance,
- capabilities, goals and strategies of the world's leading herbicides companies.
- To help current suppliers realistically assess their technological and marketing capabilities
- vis-a-vis leading competitors.
- To assist potential market entrants in evaluating prospective acquisitions and joint venture candidates.
- To complement organizations' internal competitor information gathering efforts with
- strategic analysis, data interpretation and insight.
To identify least competitive market niches with significant growth
The report is based on a combination of primary and secondary information sources, including the author's proprietary database, developed during the firm's continuous monitoring of the agrochemical industry, as well as over 100 syndicated studies and numerous consulting assignments. The database contains current information on major agrochemical companies, technologies, products and executives worldwide.
- Dow Chemical
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/35dt6h/world_herbicides