DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4zp65k/research_and) has announced the addition of the "Research and Investment Prospect Forecast of China's Tinplate Market, 2015-2020" report to their offering.
At present, over 90% of tinplates are applied into foods, beverages or other package industries. As such, the metal packaging market can directly manifest market application of tinplate in China.
Metal packaging is an important part of China's packaging industry, mainly providing packaging services for foods, cans, beverages, grease, chemical, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries. Its output value accounts for about 10% of total packaging industry output value in China. Metal packaging containers refer to the thin-walled packaging containers made of metal sheet and they are widely applied into the packages for foods, pharmaceuticals, daily necessities, instruments and meters, industrial products and munitions etc. in which, amount of food package is the largest. The food industry is the largest user of metal packaging, followed by chemical products, in addition, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals also account for certain proportion.
Tinplate is mainly used as food cans, packaging materials and beverage cans. With the constant improvement and perfection of tinplate printing and processing technologies, the application of tinplate packaging becomes increasingly wide. With the improvement of tinplate production capacity in China, the import of tinplate will be reduced gradually, tinplate can realize self-sufficient soon, but parts of high-grade products still need little of importation.
In 2011, the consumption amount of tinplate was about CNY 23.3 billion, and this number in 2012-2014 was CNY 25 billion, CNY 30 billion and CNY 34.8 billion respectively.
Key Topics Covered
- Overview of Tinplate Products
- Development Environment of Tinplate Industry
- International Market Status Quo of Tinplate Industry
- Technology Environment of Tinplate Industry in China
- Upstream and Downstream Industry Chain of Tinplate Industry
- Tinplate Market in China
- Import and Export Data of Tinplate
- Market Scale of Tinplate in China
- Price Trend of Tinplate
- Key Tinplate Manufacturers
- Competition Pattern of Tinplate Industry
- Investment Situation of Tinplate Industry in China
- Experts' Suggestions on Tinplate Industry Investment in China
- Guangdong Zhongshan Zhongyue Tinplate Industrial
- Guangzhou Taipingyang Tinplate
- Hainan Haiyu Tin Industry
- Jiangsu Dajiang Metal Materials
- Wuhan Iron and Steel (Group)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4zp65k/research_and