DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ht2cjf/the_indian) has announced the addition of the "The Indian Industry Policy Handbook - 2015" report to their offering.
This report covers extensive information about the policies of Energy and Infrastructure sectors from the post-independence era. This type of handbook is the first to come in the market and it's a one stop encyclopedia and analysis on India's energy and infrastructure.
The report presents an in-depth analysis of the different policies across different sectors including power, coal, oil and gas, renewable energy market, telecommunications, ports and highways, railways, housing and urban development in India. The report also provides various acts which have been passed by the government in this sector.
Based on projections provided in the Mid-Term Appraisal of the Twelfth Plan, in order to attain a 9 percent real Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth rate, infrastructure investment should be on average almost 10 percent of GDP during the Twelfth Plan. This translates in to INR 41 lakh Crore at 2006-07 prices (real terms), as estimated by the Planning Commission of India. At an annual inflation rate of 5%, this translates in to an equivalent to INR 65 lakh crore in current prices.
Highlights of the report:
- It covers extensive information about the policies of Energy and Infrastructure Sectors from the post independence era.
- Covers in-depth analysis of the policies across different sectors including Power, Coal, Oil & Gas, Renewable energy market, Telecommunication, Ports and Highways, Railways , Housing and Urban development in India.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Power Sector: Regulatory and Policy Environment
2. Coal Sector: Regulatory and Policy Environment
3.Oil and Gas Sector: Policy and Regulatory Environment
4. Renewable Sector: Policy and Regulatory Environment
5. Telecommunication Sector: Policy and Regulatory Environment
6. Road Transportation: Policy and Regulatory Environment
7. Indian Railways: Policy Landscape
8. Ports and Shipping: Policy Landscape
9. Housing and Urban Development
10. Energy and Infrastructure Policy Outlook
- Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL)
- Engineers India Ltd.
- Larsen & Toubro (L&T)
- Tecnimont and Aker Kvaerner
- Toyo Engineering
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ht2cjf/the_indian