WAKEFIELD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Virtual, Inc. (http://www.virtualmgmt.com), the leading technology-focused association management company, this summer is marking its 16th year of operations. During this period, the company has supported scores of clients and shepherded many technologies from inception to launch, and onward to widespread adoption.
Highlights and accomplishments along the way:
- Launching and nurturing successive waves of game-changing technologies that have enhanced functionality of consumer electronics, strengthened enterprise system security, improved network energy efficiency, and more
- Establishing unique partnerships with providers of best-in-class software, such as Kavi® Workspace™ for online working group collaboration
- Assembling a network of technology industry partners in accounting, certification/testing and other business disciplines, including leading law firms on both the east and west coasts
- Building a world-class events practice that plans and seamlessly executes in-person global events for dozens of participants or thousands, such as the PCI Security Standards Council's Community Meetings
- Perfecting the practice of effective remote meetings: Virtual facilitates more than 500 productive teleconference/webconference meetings annually for client Boards, Working Groups and committees, and other leadership bodies
"For the past 16 years, we’ve been in the front seat through all the phases of technology lifecycles -- the fireworks of launch and early uptake, the bustling activity of maturity, and the farewells of obsolescence," said Bruce Rogers, Virtual's founder and CEO. "There's no better segment of the association management business than to help organizations that are nurturing new technology get off the ground and succeed."
Virtual currently has a staff of 100-plus professionals in the U.S., Canada and Europe, who deliver services ranging from finance/accounting and membership development to marketing, strategic planning, program management and certification. These services enable the long-term success of mature client organizations, as well as the launch and growth phases of new initiatives.
Virtual is differentiated from other association management companies by its senior team's expertise, its deep standards experience, its technology and marketing savvy, its emphasis on best practices, and its development of innovative association services packages, such as its cost-effective incubation and launch services package, Virtual Fuse™, and Virtual BackOffice™. Additional information about all the services that Virtual provides to its clients is available at http://www.virtualmgmt.com/solutions/.
About Virtual, Inc.
Founded in 1999, Virtual is the leading technology-focused association management company, combining advanced systems, industry best practices and innovation to give smaller and mid-sized associations world class business operations. The firm works with technology industry trade associations, standard-setting organizations, industry alliances, professional societies, consortia and forums, providing the full gamut of operational services from strategic counsel to back office operations. Virtual was named to The Boston Globe's "Top Places to Work" list, and the firm has been named three times to Inc. Magazine's list of 5000 fastest-growing private companies. Virtual is accredited by the AMC Institute, the global trade group that represents the association management industry. For more information about Virtual, Inc., visit www.virtualmgmt.com, or call +1 781-246-0500.
Virtual Fuse™ and Virtual BackOffice™ are trademarks of Virtual, Inc.