DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/76rf99/malaysia_power) has announced the addition of the "Malaysia Power Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 - Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape" report to their offering.
This report elaborates Malaysia's power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2025. Detailed analysis of the Malaysian power market's regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided.
The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in Malaysia on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential.
Financial performance of the leading power companies is also analyzed in the report.
- Snapshot of the country's power sector across parameters - macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2014, forecast for the next 11 years to 2025.
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
Reasons to buy
- Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the country's power sector
- Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the country's power sector
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
Key Topics Covered:
1 List of Tables and List of Figures
3 Malaysia, Power Market, Snapshot
4 Malaysia, Power Market, Market Analysis
5 Malaysia, Power Market, Regulatory Scenario
6 Malaysia, Power Market, Capacity and Generation Overview
7 Malaysia, Power Market, Transmission and Distribution Overview
8 Malaysia, Power Market, Competitive Landscape: Snapshot of Top Power Generating Companies
- Tenaga Nasional Berhad
- Malakoff Corporation Berhad
- Powertek Berhad
Sarawak Energy Berhad
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/76rf99/malaysia_power