DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3r8zr3/life_insurance_in) has announced the addition of the "Life Insurance in Croatia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
The 'Life Insurance in Croatia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Croatian life insurance segment. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009-2013) and forecast period (2013-2018). The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
- The Croatian life segment accounted for 27.0% of the insurance industry's gross written premium in 2013.
- Among the distribution network, direct marketing was the dominant channel, accounting for 41.9% of the segment's total commission paid in 2013.
- Life insurance penetration in Croatia remained low at 0.75% in 2013.
- Rises in life expectancy and the aging population partly drove the life segment.
- There were seven licensed life insurers and nine composite insurers active in Croatia in 2013.
- Single premium life insurance products grew, in terms of gross written premium, at a review-period CAGR of 23.1%.
- Life insurers are using restructuring and M&A to streamline operations and expand their client bases.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
4 Croatian Insurance Industry Overview
5 Life Insurance Outlook
6 Analysis by Distribution Channel
7 Governance, Risk and Compliance
8 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
- Allianz Zagreb d.d.
- Croatia osiguranje d.d.
- Grawe Hrvatska d.d.
- MERKUR OSIGURANJE d.d.
- Wiener osiguranje Vienna Insurance Group d.d.
- AGRAM LIFE osiguranje d.d.
- Basler osiguranje Zagreb d.d.
- Erste osiguranje Vienna Insurance Group d.d.
- UNIQA osiguranje d.d.
- Generali osiguranje d.d.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3r8zr3/life_insurance_in