DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bf73mj/life_insurance_in) has announced the addition of the "Life Insurance in Luxembourg, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
The 'Life Insurance in Luxembourg, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Luxembourg life insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009-2013) and forecast period (2013-2018). The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
- Luxembourg's economy is heavily reliant on the financial sector, which accounted for 36% of the nation's GDP in 2013.
- Life insurance was the largest segment in Luxembourg's insurance industry in 2013, accounting for 86.7% of the industry's total gross written premium in 2013.
- The segment's growth was driven by high income levels, a supportive regulatory framework and favorable demographic conditions.
- According to an EU suggestion draft released in June 2014, the Luxembourg government is expected to introduce additional pension reforms over the forecast period.
- Solvency II directives are projected to be implemented in January 2016, and the Commissioner of Insurance is monitoring preparations for the implementation.
- Tax benefits on life policies make them an attractive saving option for consumers.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Key Facts and Events
2 Executive Summary
4 Luxembourg Insurance Industry Attractiveness
5 Life Insurance Outlook
6 Analysis by Distribution Channel
7 Governance, Risk and Compliance
8 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
- Cardif Lux Vie
- Lombard International Assurance SA
- La Mondiale Europartner SA
- Swiss Life (Luxembourg) SA
- Sogelife SA
- Cali Europe
- Allianz Life Luxembourg SA
- Baloise Vie Luxembourg SA
- R+V Luxembourg Lebensversicherung SA
- Natixis Life SA
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bf73mj/life_insurance_in