DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lrf9d3/the_insurance) has announced the addition of the "The Insurance Industry in Paraguay, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019" report to their offering.
The ' The Insurance Industry in Paraguay, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Paraguayan insurance industry. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010-2014) and forecast period (2014-2019). The report also analyzes detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
- The Paraguayan insurance industry grew in terms of gross written premium at a review-period CAGR of 18.3%.
- The insurance industry in Paraguay is supervised and regulated by the Superintendent of Insurance (SIS) - a division of the Central Bank of Paraguay.
- As of December 2014, 35 insurers were authorized to conduct insurance business in Paraguay.
- Non-life insurance accounted for 85.0% of Paraguayan insurance gross written premium in 2014.
- Motor insurance was the largest category in the non-life segment in terms of gross written premium during the review period.
- Strong economic expansion supports insurance industry growth.
- Consumer awareness of life insurance is generally low.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Paraguayan Insurance Industry Overview
4 Industry Segmentation
5 Governance, Risk and Compliance
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Economic Indicators
- Mapfre Paraguay Compañía de Seguros SA
- Aseguradora del Este SA de Seguros y Reaseguros
- La Consolidada SA de Seguros
- Aseguradora Yacyreta SA de Seguros y Reaseguros
- Seguridad SA Compañía de Seguros
- Sancor Seguros del Paraguay SA
- Aseguradora Tajy Propiedad Cooperativa SA de Seguros
- Aseguradora Paraguaya SA
- Grupo General de Seguros y Reaseguros SA
- El Comercio Paraguayo SA de Seguros
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lrf9d3/the_insurance