DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v8z3nd/hearing_aid) has announced the addition of the "Hearing Aid Devices - Pipeline Review, 2015" report to their offering.
This Medical Devices sector report, Hearing Aid Devices - Pipeline Review, 2015" provides an overview of Hearing Aid Devices currently in pipeline stage.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Hearing Aid Devices pipeline products.
This report is prepared using data sourced from in-house databases, secondary and primary research by Our team of industry experts.
- Extensive coverage of the Hearing Aid Devices products under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
Recent developments in the segment / industry
Key Topics Covered:
1 List of Tables and List of Figures
3 Products under Development
4 Hearing Aid Devices - Pipeline Products under Development by Companies
5 Hearing Aid Devices Companies and Product Overview
6 Hearing Aid Devices- Recent Developments
- Advanced Medical Electronics Corporation
- Audiodontics, Inc.
- EarLens Corporation
- Hannover Medical School
- Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research
- iHear Medical, Inc.
- Sanuthera, Inc.
- University of California, Irvine
University of Strathclyde
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v8z3nd/hearing_aid