CHARLOTTE, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Online stock and options broker TradeKing Securities today announced the latest upgrades to its TradeKing LIVE trading platform. The innovative TradeKing LIVE HTML5-based platform caters to any type of investor, from the most active and sophisticated to buy-and-hold investors, by offering a powerful, modern trading experience across any device. TradeKing LIVE is available to all TradeKing clients for no additional fee. The TradeKing Live platform received the #1 Broker Innovation Industry Award in StockBrokers.com's 2015 Online Broker Review.
“Investors of all skill levels need ways to trade smarter, better and faster -- whether they’re at their desks or on their mobile devices,” said Kevin Delo, TradeKing’s Chief Information Officer. “When we launched TradeKing LIVE in December 2014, we made a commitment to our clients to introduce new features and functionality on an ongoing basis, all designed to help give them an edge in today’s ever-changing investment world. We believe the new charting, alerts and option tool enhancements we’ve made will make TradeKing the most compelling low-cost trading experience on the market.”
New Advanced Trading Functionality Puts Investors in the Driver’s Seat
- A new Home Page widget alerts traders of dividends and earnings announcements on companies they’re tracking in watchlists, in holdings, or on their order status.
Significantly Expanded Charts:
- A completely revamped charts tool, now with more than 80 streaming technical indicators, 10 drawing tools, and the ability to compare symbols, better enables traders to leverage technical analysis to drive investment ideas.
New Integrated Options Tools:
- Includes streaming option chains, a strategy workbench that allows traders to analyze position Greeks and the net quote of all the option contracts in the strategy quickly, a probability calculator that calculates the probability of a stock/ETF/index hitting a price target by a selected date, and a Profit and Loss calculator that helps traders analyze the P&L of a potential trade over time. All of this can be done quickly and seamlessly on an integrated, live streaming platform before placing an order.
New Alerts Center:
- This time-saving feature lets traders set stock and option alerts (e.g., pricing, earnings, corporate actions, options expirations) and write notes on alerts.
- This new Home Page widget updates throughout the market day with top news stories from Benzinga.
"I like the look and feel of TradeKing LIVE, and appreciate the flexibility the platform offers to accommodate my particular trading style," says TradeKing client Suthat Naruenartwanich. "TradeKing LIVE is easy to navigate, the charts are straightforward to use, and the holdings module is clear and simple. I was able to set my holdings module up next to my charts, so I can conveniently monitor both as I trade."
The company expects to roll out additional TradeKing LIVE upgrades in the fourth quarter of 2015.
About TradeKing Group
TradeKing Group, Inc. consists of companies with a singular focus on helping the independent investor succeed. TradeKing Securities, LLC, is TradeKing's flagship online broker/dealer for self-directed investors looking for a powerful, modern trading platform at a simple, low price1. TradeKing Advisors, Inc. offers investors a range of affordable, professionally-managed portfolios through an automated and fully-transparent online process. The company's newest subsidiary TradeKing Media, LLC provides an extensive set of educational, informative and entertaining content and social collaboration channels.
Follow TradeKing on Twitter at
Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/tradeking,
YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/tradeking,
LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/company/tradeking,
Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+tradeking/posts.
1 Please see www.tradeking.com/rates for more details on trade commissions for low priced stock, bonds, mutual funds and other securities.
Online trading has inherent risks due to system response and access times that vary due to market conditions, system performance and other factors. An investor should understand these and additional risks before trading.
All investments involve risk, losses may exceed the principal invested, and the past performance of a security, industry, sector, market, or financial product does not guarantee future results or returns.
TradeKing Securities provides self-directed investors with discount brokerage services, and does not make recommendations or offer investment, financial, legal or tax advice. The content of this press release is provided for educational and informational purposes only, does not constitute a recommendation to enter in any of the securities transactions or to engage in any of the investment strategies presented herein, and does not represent the opinions of TradeKing or its employees.
Testimonials may not be representative of the experience of other clients and are not indicative of future performance or success. No consideration was paid for any testimonials displayed.
© 2015 TradeKing Group, Inc. All rights reserved.