DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qpc9l7/industrial_motors) has announced the addition of the "Industrial Motors Market Analysis - By Product; By Voltage Range; By Rotor; By End Use - With Forecast (2015 - 2020)" report to their offering.
Industrial Motors Market Analysis - By Product (IE1, IE2, IE3, IE4); By Voltage Range; By Rotor (Asynchronous, Synchronous, DC); By End Use (Oil & Gas, Mining, Power Generation, Chemical) With Forecast (2015 - 2020)
Motors are electrical machines which convert electrical energy into mechanical energy by the interaction between the magnetic fields set up in stator and rotor windings. Motor is the universal constant on which manufacturing units run. The demand for energy efficient industrial motors is rising globally due to the introduction of stringent energy standards and rising electricity prices. Rising standards in the improvement of efficiency and design are forcing manufacturers to design and develop energy efficient motors. The demand for industrial motors is dependent on the growth in the industrial production and expansion.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Industrial Motors- Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Industrial Motors- Market Landscape
4. Global Industrial Motors- Market Forces
5. Global Industrial Motors Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Industrial Motors Market by Voltage
7. Low Voltage Industrial Motors by Product Type
8. Medium Voltage Industrial Motors by Voltage type
9. Medium Voltage Industrial Motors by Rotor Structure
10. Industrial Motors Market by Electrical Source
11. Industrial Motors Market by End User Industries
12. Industrial Motors Market - Geographic Analysis
13. Market Entropy
14. Investment Opportunities - Analysis by Target companies/customers, Capital Investments, ROI, Payback Period and Source of Funds.
15. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qpc9l7/industrial_motors