DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q54735/20152019_us) has announced the addition of the "2015-2019 US Ancillary Hospital Locations (ER, OR, ICU, CCU) Diagnostic Testing Market--Emerging Opportunities and Growth Strategies for Instrument and Reagent Suppliers" report to their offering.
This 973-page report contains 153 tables and provides comprehensive analysis of the diagnostic testing markets outside the main hospital laboratory (ERs, ORs, and ICUs). The report includes analysis of the market dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. We trust, this report will help diagnostic products suppliers develop more effective business, R&D and marketing strategies.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of the ER, OR and ICU market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
Five-year test volume and sales forecasts for chemistry, immunodiagnostic, microbiology,hematology and coagulation procedures by market segment:
- Emergency Rooms
- Operating/Recovery Suites
- Routine and Special Chemistry
- Microbiology/Infectious Diseases
- Flow Cytometry
- Drugs of Abuse
- Endocrine Function
- Tumor Markers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of over 130 diagnostic procedures.
- Review of leading POC chemistry, immunoassay, hematology and coagulation analyzers, both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics,features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies and products, by test.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next ten years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q54735/20152019_us