DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8wgh97/strategic) has announced the addition of the "Strategic Overview of the Passenger Vehicle Market in Iran" report to their offering.
The aim of this study is to analyze developments in the Iranian passenger vehicle (PV) market in light of the impact of the Iranian Nuclear Agreement that will remove economic sanctions imposed on the country.
The analysis highlights business opportunities and challenges across the Iranian PV market and provides a strategic overview of key market participants, opportunities, challenges, import duty structure, and forecasts. In addition, the research captures scenarios involving the economic sanctions easing, the resulting impact on the automotive industry, and expected changes in the regulatory framework that would affect the Iranian automotive industry. The study period runs 2014 (base year) to 2022.
- It is estimated that the time from lifting of sanctions to regaining business normalcy could take about 6 months, while the automotive industry will take months to regain momentum.
- Localisation of the Iranian automotive supply chain in the past years has become high but at the cost of reliability and quality. International suppliers, technology, and finance are the need of the hour.
- European and Japanese automotive OEMs such as Renault and Mazda in the short term (up to 4 years) will import completely knocked down (CKDs) and semi-knocked down (SKDs) kits in the mid segment and completely built units (CBUs) in the premium segment to gain presence in Iran.
- Iranian regulations are expected to mandate the need for greater localisation among OEMs in the production stages by 2016 to boost the local economy and help increase employment.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope and Segmentation
3. Iran's Automotive Industry Analysis
4. Forecast, Sales, and Segments
5. Import Duties and Procedure on Automotive Industry
6. Iranian Automotive OEM Analysis
7. Impact of P5+1 Nuclear Agreement on Iranian Automotive Industry
- Khodro Company (IKCO)
- Société Anonyme Iranienne de Production Automobile (SAIPA)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8wgh97/strategic