DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hcwrjc/20152019_us) has announced the addition of the "2015-2019 US Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostics Market: Emerging Opportunities and Growth Strategies for Instrument and Reagent Suppliers" report to their offering.
2015-2019 US Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostics Market is a new strategic analysis of major business opportunities emerging in the US clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic markets during the next five years.
The report explores future trends in the US market; provides estimates of the specimen, test and sales volumes, as well as major suppliers' sales and market shares; compares features of leading analyzers; profiles key competitors; and identifies specific product and marketing opportunities emerging during the next five years.
The report provides five-year volume and sales forecasts for over 100 clinical chemistry, TDM, endocrine, cancer, immunoprotein and abused drug assays performed in hospitals, commercial laboratories, physician offices, and ambulatory care centers, including controls, calibrators and consumables.
- New product development opportunitieswith significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
The companies analyzed in the report include:
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Biomedical Diagnostics
- Fujirebio/Innogenetics, IL
- Kyowa Medex
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnotics
- Thermo Fisher
Tests Analyzed in the Report:
- Routine Clinical Chemistry
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM)
- Endocrine Function
- Tumor Markers and Special Chemistry
- Drugs of Abuse
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Comprehensive review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth,and key suppliers.
- Test volume and sales forecasts for over 100 clinical chemistry, TDM, endocrine, cancer, immunoprotein and abused drug assays, by market segment:
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic tests.
- Review of current instrumentation technologies, and feature comparison of high-, medium-, and low-volume/POC analyzers.
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies, and their potential market applications.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hcwrjc/20152019_us