DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hp42w8/20152019_us) has announced the addition of the "2015-2019 US Molecular Diagnostics Market--Competitive Strategies, Supplier Shares, Country Segment Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review" report to their offering.
This new 1,157-page report contains 65 tables, and presents a comprehensive analysis of the US molecular diagnostics market, including major issues pertaining to the US molecular diagnostics laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next five years.
- An extensive review of DNA probe and biochip technologies, test formats, detection methodologies, trends in testing automation and amplification methods.
- Review of testing methodologies an instrumentation technologies.
- Feature comparison of automated and semiautomated analyzers. Sales and market shares of leading suppliers.
- Over 60 specific opportunities for molecular diagnostic instruments, test systems, IT and auxiliary products. Profiles of major suppliers, and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks. Business planning issues and concerns.
Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for the following categories:
- Infectious Diseases
- Genetic Diseases
- Paternity Testing/HLA Typing
- Forensic Testing
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hp42w8/20152019_us