DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rg6vcn/personal_accident) has announced the addition of the "Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Ireland, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
Government Initiatives in Ireland Boosted the Growth of Health Insurance in the Country
This report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Irish personal accident and health insurance segment. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009-2013) and forecast period (2013-2018). The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
- The Irish personal accident and health insurance segment accounted for 2.6% of the industry's gross written premium in 2013.
- The segment was dominated by health insurance, accounting for 81.4% of the segment's gross written premium in 2013.
- Travel insurance accounted for 1.5% of the personal accident and health gross written premium in 2013.
- Brokers dominated the personal accident and health segment during the review period, contributing 46.9% of the gross written premium generated in 2013.
Key Topics Covered
- Key Facts and Events
- Executive Summary
- Irish Insurance Industry Attractiveness
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment Outlook
- Analysis by Distribution Channel
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
- Aetna Health Insurance Company of Europe
- Allianz Worldwide Care
- Aviva Health Insurance Ireland
DeCare Dental Insurance Ireland
- Greenval Insurance Company
- Irish Public Bodies
RSA Insurance Ireland
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rg6vcn/personal_accident