DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/52pn2g/20152019_us) has announced the addition of the "2015-2019 US Cancer Diagnostics Market--Competitive Landscape, Supplier Shares, Country Segment Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review" report to their offering.
2015-2019 US Cancer Diagnostics Market is a new strategic analysis of the major business opportunities emerging in the cancer diagnostics market during the next five years. The report examines trends in the French cancer diagnostics markets; reviews current and emerging tests; analyzes potential applications of various diagnostic technologies; forecasts sales of major tumor markers and market segment; profiles leading market players and potential entrants; and suggests alternative business expansion strategies for suppliers.
Business Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major suppliers, by individual cancer diagnostic test.
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts for major cancer diagnostic tests by market segment, including:
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Cancer statistics, etiology and recent developments.
Current and Emerging Products - Review of over 200 current and emerging cancer diagnostic tests, including:
- Biochemical Markers
- Growth Factors
- Colony Stimulating Factors
- Immunohistochemical Stains, and others.
- Analysis of major immunoassay analyzers used for cancer diagnostic testing, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Assessment of monoclonal antibodies, immunoassays, DNA probes, biochips/microarrays, chromosome analysis, IT, artificial intelligence, flow cytometry, biosensors, and other technologies and their potential applications for cancer diagnostic testing.
- Review of competing/complementing technologies, including CT, MRI, NMR, PET and photonics spectroscopy.
- Extensive listings of over 500 companies, universities and research centers developing new cancer diagnostic tests and detection technologies.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers and start-up firms developing innovative technologies and products, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements, and new products in R&D.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/52pn2g/20152019_us