DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pwtzl4/20152019_us) has announced the addition of the "2015-2019 US Hematology and Flow Cytometry Markets--Competitive Strategies, Supplier Shares, Country Segment Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review" report to their offering.
2015-2019 US Hematology and Flow Cytometry Markets is a new study designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the U.S. hematology and flow cytometry markets during the next five years.
The report explores business and technological trends in the U.S. market; provides market share estimates, as well as specimen, test, sales forecasts, and instrument placements; compares features of major analyzers; profiles leading competitors and emerging market entrants; and suggests specific product and marketing opportunities facing reagent and instrument suppliers.
U.S. Market Overview
- Facilities performing hematology and flow cytometry testing.
- Test volume and sales projections.
- New product development opportunities with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market share estimates for leading suppliers of hematology and flow cytometry products by country.
- Specimen, test and sales forecasts for over 40 procedures by individual test and market segment:
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Physician Offices/Group Practices Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major instrument and reagent suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging hematology and flow cytometry assays.
- Reagent and instrument sales forecasts by market segment.
- Instrument placements and installed base by manufacturer and model.
- Sales and market shares of reagent and instrument suppliers.
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies and their potential market applications.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- Extensive strategic profiles of major suppliers and emerging market entrants.
The companies analyzed in the report include:
- Agilent Technologies
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Iris Diagnostics/Danaher
- Nihon Kohden
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pwtzl4/20152019_us