DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/khgf3t/20152019_us) has announced the addition of the "2015-2019 US Hematology and Flow Cytometry Market: Emerging Opportunities and Growth Strategies for Instrument and Reagent Suppliers" report to their offering.
The report explores business and technological trends in the US hematology and flow cytometry markets; provides market share estimates, test volume forecasts, and instrument placements; compares features of major analyzers; profiles leading competitors and emerging market entrants; and suggests specific product and marketing opportunities facing suppliers.
CBC + 5-Part Differential, Manual Differential/Review, Hematocrit (Automated, Manual), Hemoglobin (Automated, Manual), Sedimentation Rate, Reticulocytes, WBC (Automated, Manual), Platelets (Automated, Manual), Bone Marrow Analysis, RBC, Eosinophils.
Flow Cytometry Tests
Cell Surface Markers (CD4/CD8/T&B Lymphocytes, CD34, Others), Chemotherapy Monitoring (Leukemia/Lymphoma, Others), HLA Typing, Sperm Analysis, Cell Cycle Kinetics, Cell Function Testing, Chromosomal Abnormalities, Fetal Cell Analysis, Granulocyte Function, Receptor DNA/RNA Analysis, Cell Culturing.
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major instrument and reagent suppliers.
- Extensive strategic profiles of major suppliers and emerging market entrants.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market share estimates for leading suppliers of hematology and flow cytometry products.
- Test and sales forecasts for over 40 procedures by individual test and market segment:
- Hospitals - Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging hematology and flow cytometry tests
- Reagent and instrument sales forecasts by market segment
- Instrument placements and installed base by manufacturer and model
- Sales and market shares of reagent and instrument suppliers
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies, and their potential market applications.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- New product development opportunities with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks. Contains 275 pages and 36 tables
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/khgf3t/20152019_us