DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wntccf/market_analysis) has announced the addition of the "Market Analysis of the Aluminum Alloy Cable Industry in China 2015-2020" report to their offering.
By far, the replacement rate of copper with aluminum alloy and Aldrey alloy is up from 70% to 75%. In contrast, that of China is only 3% to 5%. In 2014, the aluminum alloy cable value was near RMB130 billion.
In the global market, aluminum alloy cable is a common product for electric transmission lines. With new energy gaining more popularity in China, the application of aluminum alloy will become wider and wider.
In this report, the report will further disclose market potential and commercial opportunities for the aluminum alloy cable industry in China.
The Aim of the Report
- To provide readers with comprehensive and in-depth understanding of the Chinese aluminum alloy industry;
To analyze the data analysis of the industry.
Benefits of the Report
- Obtain latest info of aluminum alloy industry, such as production, import and export, data analysis and key players;
Find out how the Chinese aluminum alloy market will change and how
your business can be involved.
- Alcan (Tianjin) Alloy Products Co., Ltd.
- Andwit Electric Co., Ltd
- Far East Cable Co., Ltd
- Goldcup Electric Apparatus Co Ltd
- Guangdong Xinyi Aluminum Alloy Cable Co., Ltd.
- Henan Tong Da Cable Co Ltd
- Jiangsu Tongguang Electronic Aluminum alloy Co., Ltd.
- Joy Sense Cable Co., Ltd
Key Topics Covered:
Definition and Methodology
I Overview of Aluminum Alloy Cable Industry in the Globe
II Overview of Aluminum Alloy Cable Industry in China
III Production Analysis of Aluminum Alloy Cable Industry
IV Import and Export Analysis of Aluminum Alloy Cable Industry, 2009-2014
V Data Analysis of Aluminum Alloy Cable Industry in China, 2011-2015
VI Key Players of Aluminum Alloy Cable Industry in China
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wntccf/market_analysis