DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jzfmzf/france_b2c) has announced the addition of the "France B2C E-Commerce Sales Forecasts: 2015 to 2018" report to their offering.
Leading primary research sources forecast France to reach middle-range double-digit sales value figures in B2C E-Commerce sales by 2018. Compared to the two larger European B2C E-Commerce markets, France is projected to rank second in terms of forecasted annual growth rate from 2014 to 2016. Despite growing B2C E-Commerce sales in France, primary research sources forecast France to experience a minor, fractional loss in terms of its global B2C E-Commerce share.
France observed slightly over half of all Internet users shopping online in 2014. Furthermore, researchers highlight that while average number of transactions per buyer increased, the average value of online transactions per buyer declined in 2014. Among other trends, B2C E-Commerce sales were substantiated by low, double-digit M-Commerce share of total online retail sales. Nevertheless, France observes the lowest M-Commerce penetration among EU5 countries, leaving significant room for potential growth. Furthermore, cross-border is one the rise, with around one third of online shoppers purchasing from other countries in 2014.
Among many of the most popular product categories, over half of online shoppers in France purchased products from the Travel and Tourism and Services categories. Furthermore, Amazon, Cdiscount and Fnac generated low, double-digit figures, in millions of visitors per month in France, as of the last quarter of 2014.
Key Questions Answered:
- What predictions are made regarding B2C E-Commerce sales in France by different sources?
- What estimates are given for the growth rate of the B2C E-Commerce in France over the next several years?
- How will France compare to other leading B2C E-Commerce markets in terms of growth and market size?
- What are some of the leading trends in France's online retail development?
- How is the B2C E-Commerce share of total retail sales in this country predicted to change?
- Groupe Casino
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jzfmzf/france_b2c