DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r7htfp/china_b2c) has announced the addition of the "China B2C E-Commerce Sales Forecasts: 2015 to 2018" report to their offering.
China has become the world's largest online retail market in terms of sales, topping advanced markets such as the USA, the UK and Japan, if one takes the sum of B2C and C2C E-Commerce sales. It is also the fastest growing of the top ten markets by sales, outpacing other emerging countries, such as Russia and Brazil, to which it is oft-compared. As this trend persists, China's share of online retail sales worldwide will grow to more than one-third within the next few years.
China's booming online shopping market is supported by the country's vast population, which is the largest in the world, coupled with increasing Internet and mobile Internet penetration and growing interest of Internet users in online shopping. As more consumers opt for buying online, the share of online retail compared to total retail sales is growing. Cross-border E-Commerce is among the most important trends, but foreign players wishing to take advantage of China's online shopping boom should be aware of the dominance of the largest home-grown online retail platforms: Tmall of Alibaba Group and JD.com, which both held international IPOs last year.
Questions Answered by This Report
- How large will the B2C E-Commerce market in China become within the next several years?
- How fast is the online retail market in China, including, B2C and C2C, projected to grow by various sources?
- How does China rank compared to other leading B2C E-Commerce markets?
- What is the online share of retail sales in China and how high will it be in the next few years?
- What are the general characteristics and trends of the online retail market in China?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Management Summary
2. Market Overview and International Comparisons
3. Overview of B2C E-Commerce Sales & Shares Forecasts
4. B2C E-Commerce Sales Forecasts
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r7htfp/china_b2c