DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9nsfm2/world_automotive) has announced the addition of the "World Automotive Lighting - Market Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 - 2020 " report to their offering.
The global automotive lighting market is expected to reach $33.7 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 6.7% during 2015-2020. Automotive lighting industry is witnessing a steady growth on account of growing automotive production across the world. The growing emphasis on vehicle safety and government regulations regarding automotive lighting systems, are contributing to the market growth. Additionally, increasing disposable income of people is supporting the demand of aesthetic looks for vehicles, which in turn, is creating the demand for advanced lighting solutions.
Lighting, being a vital component in automotive vehicles, plays an important role in automotive safety. Automotive vehicle consists of variety of lights to increase the visibility in darkness and bad weather conditions. Besides this, these lights also increase the conspicuity of the vehicle.
Key findings of the study:
- The global automotive lighting market would grow steadily during the forecast period (2015-2020) due to rising concerns regarding road safety and growing automobile production
- LED technology would be the fastest growing lighting technology throughout the forecast period
- Exterior lighting in vehicles will continue to maintain its dominant share compared to interior lighting
- Asia-Pacific, with its huge automotive vehicle production capacity, would be the largest market for the automotive lighting products
- Passenger vehicles would create more demand for automotive lighting products compared to commercial vehicles during the forecast period
- General Electric (GE)
- Hella KGaA Hueck & Co.
- Ichikoh Industries Ltd.
- Koito Manufacturing Co. Ltd
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.Ã.
- Magneti Marelli S.P.A
- Osram GmbH
- Stanley Electric Co.
Zizala Lichtsysteme GmbH
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter: 1 INTRODUCTION
Chapter: 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Chapter: 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
Chapter: 4 GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE LIGHTING MARKET BY TECHNOLOGY
Chapter: 5 GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE LIGHTING MARKET BY VEHICLE TYPE
Chapter: 6 GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE LIGHTING MARKET BY APPLICATION
Chapter: 5 GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE LIGHTING MARKET BY PRODUCT SALE
Chapter: 7 GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE LIGHTING MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
Chapter: 8 COMPANY PROFILES
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9nsfm2/world_automotive