NACKA STRAND, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Second quarter 2015
· Net sales amounted to 780.7 MEUR (635.6)
· Using fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure, net sales increased by 5 per cent
· Operating earnings (EBIT1) amounted to 177.3 MEUR (139.6)
· Earnings before taxes amounted to 170.3 MEUR (131.5)
· Net earnings amounted to 136.2 MEUR (105.1)
· Earnings per share increased by 28 per cent to 0.37 EUR (0.29)
The interim report for the second quarter 2015 will be presented today at 10:00 CET at a telephone conference. For participation, please see instructions on the Hexagon website.
Hexagon is a leading global provider of information technologies that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications. Hexagon's solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workflows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information. They are used in a broad range of vital industries. Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has more than 16,000 employees in 46 countries and net sales of approximately 2.6bn EUR. Learn more at www.hexagon.com.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com