DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s3fl73/big_data_leaders) has announced the addition of the "Big Data Leaders: GridGain, Lattice Engine, Origami Logic,Rainstor, and Sumo Logic" company profile to their offering.
Data that is uncorrelated and does not have a pre-defined data model and is not organized in a pre-defined manner requires special handling and analytics techniques. The common industry term, Big Data, represents unstructured data sets that are large, complex, and prohibitively difficult to process using traditional management tools.
Previous 'Leading Big Data Companies' reports have covered larger, more well-known and evaluated Big Data companies. In this edition of Big Data Leader research, smaller, less-known companies are evaluated, that have innovative solutions and great promise to solve the many challenges presented by huge datasets and generate information/insights from them with minimal delay time (sometimes in real-time).
Companies evaluated in this report include:
- Lattice Engine
- Origami Logic
- Sumo Logic
Each company evaluated in this report includes the following:
- Company Overview
- Offering Analysis
- Strategies and Plans
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Partnerships and Alliances
- Key Contract Wins Assessment
- Analysis and Conclusions
- Big Data and analytics companies
- Data as a Service (DaaS) companies
- Cloud-based service providers of all types
- Data processing and management companies
- Application Programmer Interface (API) companies
- Public investment organizations including investment banks
- Private investment including hedge funds and private equity
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s3fl73/big_data_leaders