DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jdfpwq/artificial) has announced the addition of the "Artificial Pancreas - Pipeline Review, 2015" report to their offering.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Artificial Pancreas pipeline products.
- Extensive coverage of the Artificial Pancreas products under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Artificial Pancreas and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Products under Development
4 Artificial Pancreas - Pipeline Products under Development by Companies
5 Artificial Pancreas Companies and Product Overview
6 Artificial Pancreas - Recent Developments
- Advanced Biosensors-Ohio, Llc
- Animas Corporation
- Beta-O2 Technologies Ltd.
- Bigfoot Biomedical, Inc.
- BioTex, Inc.
- Boston University
- Cerco Medical
- Converge Biotech, Inc.
- Covalor Medical, LLC
- De Montfort University
- Dose Safety Inc.
- Imperial College London
- Inreda Diabetic BV
- Kencak LLC
- Medtronic plc
- Miromatrix Medical Inc.
- Pacific Diabetes Technologies, Inc.
- Pancreum, LLC
- PharmaCyte Biotech, Inc.
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Schneider Children's Medical Center of Israel
- TecMed, Inc.
- The University of Newcastle
- Ultradian Diagnostics LLC
- Universidad Autonoma de Madrid
- Universitat Politecnica de Valencia
- University of California, San Francisco
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- University of Cambridge
- University of Florida
- University of Virginia
- ViaCyte, Inc.
- XERIS Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jdfpwq/artificial