DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4627zn/syphilis_global) has announced the addition of the "Syphilis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
"Syphilis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" provides data on the Syphilis clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Syphilis. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Syphilis. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by our team of industry experts.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
- Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
- Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
- Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Companies
- Pfizer Inc.
- Mylan N.V.
- Kendle International Inc. (Inactive)
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- Population Council
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- Bronx Municipal Hospital Center
- Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union Medical College
- Far Eastern Memorial Hospital
- L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center
- National Taiwan University Hospital
- Ottawa Hospital Research Institute
- St. Joseph Hospital
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4627zn/syphilis_global.