DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ntsw2k/corrosive) has announced the addition of the "Corrosive Esophagitis (Erosive Esophagitis) Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
"Global Corrosive Esophagitis (Erosive Esophagitis) Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" provides data on the Corrosive Esophagitis (Erosive Esophagitis) clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Corrosive Esophagitis (Erosive Esophagitis). It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe.
The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Corrosive Esophagitis (Erosive Esophagitis).
Reasons to buy
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
- Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
- Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
- Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Companies
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- AstraZeneca plc
- Pfizer Inc.
- Hammersmith Medicines Research Ltd.
- CJ HealthCare Corporation
- Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Khorakiwala Holdings and Investments Private Limited
- Ilyang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Eisai Co., Ltd.
- Effexus Pharmaceuticals LLC
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- Mayo Clinic
- Chang Gung Memorial Foundation
- Emory University
- Landspitali University Hospital
- Otto-von-Guericke Universitat
- The Comprehensive and Integrative Medicine Institute of South Korea
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ntsw2k/corrosive.