DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hsfxd4/eosinophilic) has announced the addition of the "Eosinophilic Esophagitis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
Eosinophilic Esophagitis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015 provides data on the Eosinophilic Esophagitis clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Eosinophilic Esophagitis. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Eosinophilic Esophagitis. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by our team of industry experts.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
- Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
- Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
- Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Companies
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Shire plc
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Oxagen Limited
- Novartis AG
- Medpace, Inc.
- AstraZeneca plc
- Actavis plc
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- Mayo Clinic
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Academic Medical Center
- Swiss EE Study Group
- Azienda Universitaria Policlinico Umberto I di Roma
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Children's Hospital Medical Center of Akron
- Dallas VA Medical Center
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Murdoch Childrens Research Institute
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hsfxd4/eosinophili.