DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/npbw2f/arteriovenous) has announced the addition of the "Arteriovenous Fistula Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
Arteriovenous Fistula Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015 provides data on the Arteriovenous Fistula clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Arteriovenous Fistula. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Arteriovenous Fistula. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Our team of industry experts.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
- Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
- Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
- Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Companies
- Shire Plc
- Proteon Therapeutics, Inc.
- CYATHUS EXQUIRERE Pharmaforschungs GmbH
- Celladon Corporation
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- California Institute of Renal Research
- Capital Medical University
- City Hospitals Sunderland NHS Foundation Trust
- Department of Health, UK
- Duke University
- Emory University
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center
- Japan Interventional Radiology in Oncology Study Group
- National Cheng-Kung University Hospital
NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/npbw2f/arteriovenous