DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g52wkt/nuclear_power_in) has announced the addition of the "Nuclear Power in South Africa, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 - Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles" report to their offering.
The report provides in depth analysis on global nuclear power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in South Africa (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details nuclear power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2025.
The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in South Africa nuclear power market. A detailed coverage of nuclear energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to nuclear is provided in the report. The research also provides details of active nuclear reactors in the country, market size of major equipment and company snapshot of some of the major market participants.
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in South Africa nuclear power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for nuclear power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
2 Executive Summary
4 Nuclear Power Market, Global, 2001-2025
5 Power Market, South Africa, 2001-2025
6 Nuclear Power Market, South Africa
7 Power Market, South Africa, Regulatory Scenario
8 Nuclear Power Market, South Africa, Company Profiles
- Eskom Holdings SOC Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g52wkt/nuclear_power_in