DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n5hnd6/gastric_injury) has announced the addition of the "Gastric Injury Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
Gastric Injury Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015 provides data on the Gastric Injury clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Gastric Injury. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Gastric Injury. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Our team of industry experts.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
- Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
- Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes /
Hospitals or Companies
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Companies
- Yuhan Corporation
- NicOx S.A.
- Pozen, Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Dong-A Socio Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Actavis plc
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- The University of Tokyo Hospital
- Yokohama City University
- Aichi Gakuin University
- Alexandria University
- Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Committee on Chinese Medicine and Pharmacy
- Hokkaido University Hospital
- Hoshigaoka Koseinenkin Hospital
- Hyogo College Of Medicine
- Jichi Medical University
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n5hnd6/gastric_injury