DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/llvssk/functional_non) has announced the addition of the "Functional (Non Ulcer) Dyspepsia Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
Functional (Non Ulcer) Dyspepsia Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015 provides data on the Functional (Non Ulcer) Dyspepsia clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Functional (Non Ulcer) Dyspepsia. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Functional (Non Ulcer) Dyspepsia. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Our team of industry experts.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
- Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
- Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
- Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Companies
- Zeria Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Actavis plc
- Zydus Cadila Healthcare Limited
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Eisai Co., Ltd.
- Dong-A Socio Group
- Chemo Espana, S.A.
- Aravis Limited
- Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Academic Medical Center
- Aga Khan University
- Chiba University
- China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences
- Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Chung-Ang University Hospital
- Hyogo College Of Medicine
- Keio University
- Korea Health Industry Development Institute
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/llvssk/functional_non