DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hhrtsb/atrophic) has announced the addition of the "Atrophic Gastritis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
Atrophic Gastritis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015 provides data on the Atrophic Gastritis clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Atrophic Gastritis. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Atrophic Gastritis. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Our team of industry experts.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
- Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
- Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
- Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Companies
- Trio Medicines Ltd.
- Clinical Trial Overview of Trio Medicines Ltd.
- Xinjiang Biochemical Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences
- Shenyang Military Command General Hospital
- The University of Tokyo Hospital
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Karolinska University Hospital
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, Japan
- Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Sichuan University
- Tohoku University
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hhrtsb/atrophic