DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f8mnrn/fatty_liver) has announced the addition of the "Fatty Liver Disease Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
"Fatty Liver Disease Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" provides data on the Fatty Liver Disease clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Fatty Liver Disease. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Fatty Liver Disease.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
- Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
- Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
- Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies
Top Companies Participating in Fatty Liver Disease Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Galmed International Ltd.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- DURECT Corporation
- PharmaKing Co., Ltd.
- Novo A/S
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Abbott Laboratories
- Eli Lilly and Company
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- Tabriz University of Medical Sciences
- The National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences
- FUDAN University
- University of Michigan
- Ahvaz Jundishapur University of Medical Sciences
- Bambino Gesu Hospital and Research Institute
- Third Military Medical University
- Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Hadassah Medical Organization
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f8mnrn/fatty_liver