DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rhf773/artery_stenosis) has announced the addition of the "Artery Stenosis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
Artery Stenosis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015 provides data on the Artery Stenosis clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Artery Stenosis. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Artery Stenosis. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Our team of industry experts.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
- Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
- Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes /
Hospitals or Companies
Top Companies Participating in Artery Stenosis Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- Prominent Drugs
- Abbott Laboratories
- Bayer AG
- AstraZeneca PLC
- CardioVascular BioTherapeutics, Inc.
- Bracco S.p.A.
- Archemix Corp.
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- advanceCor GmbH
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- Gifu University School of Medicine
- Mayo Clinic
- Asan Medical Center
- Emory University
- Gifu University
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- University of Oxford
- Asahikawa Medical University Hospital
- Azienda Ospedaliera di Perugia
- Azienda Ospedaliera S. Anna
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rhf773/artery_stenosis