DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gnql7t/diastolic_heart) has announced the addition of the "Diastolic Heart Failure Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
Diastolic Heart Failure Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015 provides data on the Diastolic Heart Failure clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Diastolic Heart Failure. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Diastolic Heart Failure. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Our team of industry experts.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
- Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
- Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
- Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies
Top Companies Participating in Diastolic Heart Failure Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- Pfizer Inc.
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Synvista Therapeutics, Inc.
- Solvotrin Innovations Ltd
- Novartis AG
- Cardiovascular Clinical Studies, Inc.
- Bayer AG A.
- Menarini Industrie Farmaceutiche Riunite Srl
Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Duke University
- St. Vincent's University Hospital
- University of Michigan
- University of Missouri
- University of Wisconsin Madison
- Aarhus University
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Asan Medical Center
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gnql7t/diastolic_heart