DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wnl5wg/venous) has announced the addition of the "Venous Thromboembolism Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
"Venous Thromboembolism Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" provides data on the Venous Thromboembolism clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Venous Thromboembolism. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Venous Thromboembolism.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
- Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
- Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
- Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies
Top Companies Participating in Venous Thromboembolism Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- C. H. Boehringer Sohn AG & Co. KG
- Bayer AG
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Johnson & Johnson
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- McMaster University
- Hamilton Health Sciences
- Ottawa Hospital Research Institute
- The Utrecht Institute for Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Universita degli Studi dell'Insubria
- Capital District Health Authority, Canada
- Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Grenoble
- Hadassah Medical Organization
- Juntendo University School of Medicine
- Leiden University Medical Center
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wnl5wg/venous