DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fbp524/hepatorenal) has announced the addition of the "Hepatorenal Syndrome Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
Hepatorenal Syndrome Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" provides data on the Hepatorenal Syndrome clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Hepatorenal Syndrome. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Hepatorenal Syndrome. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Our team of industry experts.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
- Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
- Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
- Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Companies
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company
- Ferring International Center S.A.
- Orphan Therapeutics, LLC
- Novartis AG
- Noorik Biopharmaceuticals AG
- Max India Limited
- Ikaria Holdings, Inc.
- Curatis Pharma GmbH
- Cumberland Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- Hospital Clinic de Barcelona
- University of Virginia
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Austin Health
- Azienda Ospedaliera di Padova
- Charite - Universitatsmedizin Berlin
- Fundacio Clinic per a la Recerca Biomedica
- Isfahan University of Medical Sciences
- Pomeranian Medical University
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fbp524/hepatorenal